Professional and Vocational Qualifications
ISA ( International Surfing Association) Course Presenter for ISA surf coaching and judging courses.
- British Surfing Association( BSA) Surf Coach Accreditations Levels 1-4
- BSA and Surfing GB Coach Educator, Trainer/ Assessor
- BSA Surf Contest Judge
- Surf Lifesaving GB (SLSGB) Beach Lifeguard Award
- RNLI – Professional Beach Lifeguard First Responder/First Aid for Lifeguards Certificate
- RNLI- Automated External Defibrillation(AED) Certificate
- HSE First Aid At Work Certificate
- HSE First Aid Trainer/ Assessor
- Royal Lifesaving Society (RLSS) National Beach Lifeguard Qualification
- RLSS Beach Lifeguard Trainer/ Assessor
- RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- PTTLS ( Preparing To Teach in The Lifelong Learning Sector) teaching qualification
Surf School Management
- Head Coach / Manager of the British Surfing Association's (BSA) National Surfing Centre
surf school at Fistral Beach, Newquay for 14 years, involved in all aspects of managing,
coaching and business strategy and development. 1995-2008
- Member of BSA Coaching Committee 1995- 2008
- Direct input into the design and development of BSA Coaching awards levels 1-4 and
BSA Approved surf school scheme.
Coach Education ( U.K.)
- BSA National Trainer Assessor and Coach Educator, presenting and delivering coach accreditation courses levels 1-4,and BSA and ISA Surf Judging Courses.
- ISA course presenter GB delivering , training courses and assessing candidates for ISA surf coaching and judging awards. 2010 – present.
Coach Education (International)
- Invited by Surfing South Africa (SSA) in 2003/4 to run a series of British Surfing Association coaching accreditation courses from levels 1-3 in South Africa, and to assist SSA in implementing professional surf coaching standards for South Africa.
Elite/ Team Coaching
- British Junior Surfing Team Manager/ Head coach ISA World Junior Surfing Championships 2008
- British Surfing Team Coach ISA World Surfing Games 1996 and 1998
- English Surfing Team Assistant Coach, European Surfing Titlles
- Indo Board certified coach
Sports Coach UK courses –
- Safeguarding and protecting children
- First Aid and prevention of sports Injuries
- Mental preparation for performance
- Nutrition and sports performance
- Developing Endurance
- Motivation and performance